1) The WiFi Light keep on quick flash, is means that the Broadlink device is in original state. You can start configuring now.
2) The WiFi Light slow flash 4times and stop flash for 1 sec. each time, is means the Broadlink device is waiting for configure.
Please press at the upper right icon to start to configure.
3) The WiFi Light flash 1 time per 3sec means the device cannot connect to the Wi-Fi
4) The WiFi Light keep on flash 1 time per sec, it means the configuring has failed, please reset the device and configure again.
Q2：How to configuring.
1) Mobile phone in the same Wi-Fi network. Reset device by pressing rest button until light flashing rapidly at about 5-6 times per sec.
2) Put in the password, then click configure and the light will turn into slow flash。
3) If the light turns off, means the configuring succeed. Device will automatically appear.
Q3：Soft AP Config.
1）Reset the Broadlink device and press the “reset” key again. The light is slow flash per 3 times and stop 1 sec.
Then go for” Add device” and press at the top right corner icon for “Soft AP Config”.
Go to WiFi setting and connect to Broadlink Prov, back and connect to your home WiFi.
When “config success” appears it means the AP Config is successful.
Q4：How to go for different status?
1）Hold on “reset” key to go for different status.
Q5：How to delete device？
1）For IOS, choose the device, and swipe finger from left to right at the device list for delete the device.
For Android, press on the device icon to delete the device.
Q6：How to modify a device？
1）A long press at a device, and modify the device in the page.
2）Tap at the top right “Device Info” icon in the device page to modify the device.
Q7：How to share data between two smartphone？
1) Please make sure the smartphones are in a same Wi-Fi;
2) Please limit the time between ”Date export” and “Date import”.
3) Please don’t make the smartphone in “screen lock” at best.
Q8：How to protect my device and prevent others find it?
1) Only connect to your home Wi-Fi, and then find your device. You can lock your device at “Device Info” page
Q9：How if my smartphone is lost？
1) Download Broadlink APP at your new smartphone and reset the Broadlink device for new configuring, then your lost smartphone can’t control your device any more.
Q10：Unable control of APP after updating the APP.
1) Check that you have deleted the Broadlink files on the SD card. If so, please delete the APP, download and install Broadlink APP again.
Q11：What is “scene”？
1) ”Scene” is one control of some Broadlink devices, including SP, RM, TC, etc.
Q12：How to create template？
1) Choose a template at” Template info” page, and identify it, or tap add “+”icon.
Q13：How to learn？
1) When the APP is waiting, the learn indicator, yellow light turns on, press any corresponding key on remote controller for learning.
After learning successfully, the yellow light will turn off and the APP had saved the codes.
Q14：”Air con” Learning?
1) For aircon controller, one key contains a complicated controller such as temp., mode, air speed etc.
So per learning of “Air con” is a complicated control code learning.
Please notice that in Broadlink APP, the open and close of air con is learned separately.
Q15：If some controller key in APP can’t control my Air-condition?
1) Since the IR commands of Air con may be different in some models, it may cause the “Air con” you download in the APP, is not the exact one.
If you come across the problem, please try more keys for learning. If still failed, please choose “user-defined air con” for learning and control.
We would very appreciated if you could email us the air-con con brand and model no. at email@example.com,
Broadlink will input the new model into “Aircon” as quick as possible.